Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beauty Secrets


Vilma Santos is the most highly awarded actress of film and television. Because of this, she earned the title of ‘The Star for All Seasons’ Her Weekly TV variety show ‘VILMA!’ won top awards from the New York Television Festival. TV Host Nonong Pedero asked Vilma Santos about her beauty secrets

Nonong Pedero: WHAT’S YOUR BEAUTY SECRET?
Vilma Santos: Actually I don’t have beauty secrets at all every time I come home from shooting, I removed my make-up and then I wash my face with warm water to open my pores so that all the make-up in my face ay lumabas. And then the next time pag meron trabaho that I need to put make-up I put ice in my face before putting my make-up so that my pores naman ay magsasara, so every time you put make-up di gaanong bukas ang pores mo. That’s what I do.

Nonong Pedero: WHAT MAKES A WOMAN BEAUTIFUL?
Vilma Santos: A woman is beautiful if she’s real…Yon totoong tao ba. She may have her head above the clouds, but she should have her feet on the ground. That’s what makes a woman beautiful. – Allan Trambulo, V magazine 2006


Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...